StopShot Cross Beam Kit
As low as $529.00
Cross-beam sensors provide the ultimate flexibility in beam triggering systems. They can be configured to trigger on a pin-point spot in space, multi-beam, or even directional triggering.
This StopShot Cross Beam Kit Includes the following:
- StopShot High Speed Controller
- AC Adapter, 240VAC compatible - US, EU, UK or Australian (choose below)
- Cross Beam Sensor set with either Laser or Infrared Transmitters (choose below)
- PC to RCA adapter
- 6' (2m) RCA Male to Male Cable
- Laser Transmitter option includes two diffuser assemblies
- IR Transmitter option includes two IR lens assemblies
2 - 3.5mm 2m cables
2 - 2.5mm 2m cables
4 - Tripod Mounts for Sensors
This kit is ideal for ballistics, insects in flight, birds or any other subject too fast for you to capture by pressing the shutter button.
Both the laser and IR beam sensors use the same receiver so if you want both transmitter types you can just purchase additional transmitters.
About the StopShot - High Speed Photography Controller
StopShot is a flexible timing module made specifically for taking high speed photographs. With StopShot you can create photos like you see below without having a degree in electrical engineering. All you need is a camera with the BULB exposure setting, an external flash, and the StopShot electronic trigger module. With StopShot you can use a variety of triggers to fire up to three independent electronic devices (flashes, cameras, valves, etc.) at virtually any delay you choose. You can even set it up to do time lapse photography. Follow the How To links below for more details.
- Fully programmable 3 channel camera trigger for high speed photography.
- Trigger up to 3 external devices including: flashes, cameras, water valves, solenoids, or any other low voltage electronic device.
- Several flashes can be fired simultaneously from one Trigger - check out the Flash Splitter.
- Easy to read 4x20 LCD Display with adjustable back-lighting.
- StopShot will save your settings between power cycles. No lost setup info.
- Programmable to perform sequential triggering for complicated triggering sequences.
- Timers can be adjusted to be manual (on button press), sequential, or event based.
- Timers can be configured to ignore trigger events for a programmable amount of time (blanking time).
- Time Lapse Photography Mode.
- Sound activated triggering. Just add the microphone.
- Adjustable gain for microphone or analog sensors.
- Sensor input will accept digital or analog input.
- Laser power can be turned off after trigger to keep laser light out of photos.
- Long exposure control of shutter for night-time or astro-photography.
- One touch Shutter lag measurement capability.
- Each trigger can generate multiple pulses, great for multiple drops or multiple exposures.
- Camera "Sync" mode to make synchronizing the flash with your camera's shutter easier.
- Up to 10 presets for user stored settings. Give your setup's custom names and store them for later use.
- Auto Increment - A programmable auto increment time increases trigger delay for every event.
- Sequential mode timeout for taking pictures with an unattended camera.
- Simple 4 button interface.
- Durable extruded aluminum housing.
Top Customer Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Electrical Specification Summary
|Input Current - No Sensors Connected (12Vdc in)||-||75||100||mAdc|
|Input Current - IR Sensor Connected||-||150||200||mAdc|
|Output Current Sink||-||-||1||Adc|
|Sensor Supply Output Voltage||4.0||4.5||5.0||Vdc|
|Sensor Supply Output Current||-||-||100||mAdc|
|Max Voltage on Trigger Out Port (Steady State)||-||-||40||Vdc|
|Timer Tolerance @ 25C||0.005||%|