StopShot Water Drop Photography Kit
This kit contains everything you need to capture photographs of water drops and water drop collisions. The kit includes the following.
- StopShot controller
- High Precision Water Valve with matched nozzle
- Mariotte Siphon
- Mini Beam Sensor and mounting hardware
- Tripod mountable bracket for holding the siphon and water valve up
- Power supplies for both the Water Valve and StopShot
- PC to RCA Cable
- 6ft RCA cable
The mounting hardware for this kit is all made from flat black anodized aluminum. The main bracket is 12" (305mm) long and has three tapped holes for a 1/4-20 tripod mount.
About the StopShot - High Speed Photography Controller
StopShot is a flexible timing module made specifically for taking high speed photographs. With StopShot you can create photos like you see below without having a degree in electrical engineering. All you need is a camera with the BULB exposure setting, an external flash, and the StopShot electronic trigger module. With StopShot you can use a variety of triggers to fire up to three independent electronic devices (flashes, cameras, valves, etc.) at virtually any delay you choose. You can even set it up to do time lapse photography. Follow the How To links below for more details.
- Fully programmable 3 channel camera trigger for high speed photography.
- Trigger up to 3 external devices including: flashes, cameras, water valves, solenoids, or any other low voltage electronic device.
- Several flashes can be fired simultaneously from one Trigger - check out the Flash Splitter.
- Easy to read 4x20 LCD Display with adjustable back-lighting.
- StopShot will save your settings between power cycles. No lost setup info.
- Programmable to perform sequential triggering for complicated triggering sequences.
- Timers can be adjusted to be manual (on button press), sequential, or event based.
- Timers can be configured to ignore trigger events for a programmable amount of time (blanking time).
- Time Lapse Photography Mode.
- Sound activated triggering. Just add the microphone.
- Adjustable gain for microphone or analog sensors.
- Sensor input will accept digital or analog input.
- Laser power can be turned off after trigger to keep laser light out of photos.
- Long exposure control of shutter for night-time or astro-photography.
- One touch Shutter lag measurement capability.
- Each trigger can generate multiple pulses, great for multiple drops or multiple exposures.
- Camera "Sync" mode to make synchronizing the flash with your camera's shutter easier.
- Up to 10 presets for user stored settings. Give your setup's custom names and store them for later use.
- Auto Increment - A programmable auto increment time increases trigger delay for every event.
- Sequential mode timeout for taking pictures with an unattended camera.
- Simple 4 button interface.
- Durable extruded aluminum housing.
Top Customer Questions and Answers (FAQ)
|Input Current- No sensors (9Vdc in)||-||75||100||mAdc|
|Output Current Sink||-||-||1||Adc|
|Sensor Supply Output Voltage||4.0||4.5||5.0||Vdc|
|Sensor Supply Output Current||-||-||100||mAdc|
|Max Voltage on Trigger Out Port (Steady State)||-||-||60||Vdc|
|Timer Tolerance @25C (Standard Module)||-||1||-||%|
|Timer Tolerance @25C||-||50||-||Ppm|
• Fully programmable 3 channel intervalometer.
• 4x20 LCD Display with adjustable blue backlighting.
• Powered by a high-speed Freescale Digital Signal Processor
• All outputs are open drain (Can be used for Flash Trigger or Shutter Trigger).
• Microphone Input for standard electret microphone.
• Input sensor jack with external power for IR LED's, Lasers or other 5Vdc loads.
• Outputs have enough current capability to energize relays or electronic valves (Outputs
are protected from inductive loads).
• All outputs short circuit protected.
• Accepts DC Input 2.1mm power jack.
• Simple 4 button interface.
• Adjustable gain for microphone and sensor inputs.
• Standard 3.5mm microphone jack.
• RCA output cables (easy and affordable to extend).
• Durable extruded aluminum housing
Water Drop Accessories:
Customer Images Created with the StopShot Water Drop Kit